E2 visa is the most affordable and achievable way to get to the US.

The Visa process can be stressful. We’re here to take care of it. We’ll create a Visa Package that “sells” the company and the Client to the Immigration officials by combining the required documents with powerful business marketing. We’ll set up your company ensuring best tax strategy and business setup.

E-2 Visa Common Questions

The E-2 Visa, otherwise known as the Investor Visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows entrepreneurs and business owners to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a business that they will be actively managing and controlling while residing in the US.

The first step for any potential E-2 investor considering the E-2 investment visa is determining whether you are eligible to apply for it. To apply for an E-2 visa, you must be a national of a Treaty Country with a valid passport of this country. 

In evaluating E-2 applications, consular officers must determine whether the:

(1) Requisite treaty exists;

(2) Individual and/or business possess the nationality of the treaty country;

(3) Applicant has invested or is actively in the process of investing;

(4) Enterprise is a real and operating commercial enterprise;

(5) Applicant’s investment is substantial;

(6) Investment is more than a marginal one solely for earning a living;

(7) Applicant is in a position to “develop and direct” the enterprise;

(8) Applicant, if an employee, is destined to an executive/supervisory position or possesses skills essential to the firm’s operations in the United States

(9) Applicant intends to depart the United States when the E-2 status terminates.

The E2 Investor Visa is from three months to five years, depending on your country of nationality, and can be extended indefinitely. 

Yes, your husband or wife can obtain a work permit, also known as the EAD, which takes 90 to 120days after you get your visa.

The expectation is that the person listed as the applicant for the E2 Visa will be working with the business associated with that E2 Investment. 

All kids under the age of 21 years old will be allowed to come with you to the US on an E-2 and study. 

Social Security Numbers never expire, so if you’ve had one in the past, you still have one.